I went back to my ridiculously hard gym class today. The one where I lift weights for an hour straight and then slither home and avoid stairs for the next two days. I was looking forward to seeing my friend Carrie, who always goes to the class, and who I haven't seen in ages. And she wasn't there!
So I go in, find myself a spot at least 20 feet away from everyone on all sides. The class starts, I'm happily lifting away and a couple of people come in at the last minute. One woman, who's obviously been working out already, tosses her stuff down about 3 feet from me. And OMG. She smelled awful! There's only one woman I've ever met who smelled worse than her. This was AWFUL! I was holding my breath as much as possible and breathing through my mouth whenever I had to. And I slowly moved myself farther and farther away from her as the class went on. Eww . . .
Then there was a woman who was there was completely stuck in the 80s. She was wearing a striped scoop-neck tank, gray lycra shorts, and big billowing powder blue shorts over top. Her hair was in a ponytail with long side sweepy bangs and a skinny blue sweat band that was literally doing nothing - not holding a bit of hair back. Poor, poor woman.
Alright, back to trying to stretch my butt out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe, I think I can guess the person who is smellier.
Post a Comment