Monday, September 1, 2008

Walrus Man


I've noticed a new guy around the neighborhood. No need to worry about an affair - he looks like a walrus. Yes, that's right. A walrus.

The first time I saw the guy, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. He was wearing shorts and running shoes and was jamming to an iPod. Looked like he was just finishing up a run. But streaming from around his mouth was one of the longest beards I've ever seen. Actually more of a fu manchu that a beard. Just around the mouth. It was completely gray while the long hair flowing behind him was brown.



The other day I was turning into my complex when I saw him again. And I was not mistaken. He literally looks like a walrus! If I knew his name, I'd nominate him for What Not to Wear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can you sneak a pic from your balcony so we can compare? or is this photo of him?