I saw this on Hien's blog and stole it. If you know me, you know I like lists. But not as much as my sister . . .
four places that i go to over and over:
UPS store, grocery store, Wine Spot (my wine bar), gym
four people who email me (regularly):
Sadly, not my husband. My sister, the Stingerette book club, Carrie G, my uncle
four of my favorite places to eat:
Caldo Pomodoro, Evergreen (yes, in A2), Yellow Coyote, Hanna
four places i would rather be right now:
In bed, on a massage table, checking out Rachel's new digs, at Banana
four people i think will respond:
Rachel, Hien and Carrie G, my three regular responders :)
four TV shows i watch:
House, Frasier reruns, Project Runway, The Office . . . and many, many more
And now, I'm going to one of those four places. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i've never been to Evergreen! going to have to try that when i'm in AA next. i miss book clubs. i haven't found one to join here yet - but the Cleveland Clinic is opening up a Joseph Beth bookstore in the hospital lobby. can't wait! ;)
Uncle Jim emails you regularly?
and your book club is the stingerette's? I love ettes.
Its good you're waiting on my new digs- right now my bathroom is in pieces as I mix a new color for it everyday bc I can't make up my mind
speaking of underlated things: with my new papter lanterns, how do I know the bulb won't catch them on fire??
Sad you guys won't be here for thanksgiving, but it'll give me more time to perfect.
what is yellow coyte? hanna? Caldo pomodoro? i'm suprised at all the time I've been in cali with you I've never been to any of your regulars.
pushing daisies pushing daisies was sooo pretty last night!!
pressure to respond, pressure to respond!!
Post a Comment